About starseedsforge.com

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Full Disclosure Now! (Updated)


(Update)
In my haste to get this video up I didn't do this video justice. I would like to say now some interesting things I noticed, mainly about the logo that appears right at the beginning.

I've been drawn to the Elder Futhark (Viking) runes for many years now, and something I've known awhile is that what "hippies" everywhere call the "peace sign" is actually the ancient Viking rune for "protection" turned upside down and put in a containment circle. In rune magic this has the exact opposite effect of "peace"! Anyone who bears this symbol has unwittingly been wishing them selves lack of protection from dark forces, and in fact, inviting harm into their lives. If you wear this symbol I invite you to do your own research of the rune Algiz or the rune equivalent of the letter "Z". Some might think your a warmonger seeing the familiar symbol upside down, but you will be able to inform them of the opposite.

Algiz- Rune of protection.


 Please Watch this! There is minor graphic content, but only that we've all seen before. Please join us and share this video where you can. God's Speed and good luck!

https://youtu.be/q4pPzg6evkI





No comments:

Post a Comment